Free Report: “Medicare Made Simple!”
Are you turning 65 this year?
If so, you may have questions about Medicare …
- What’s the difference between Medicare, Medicaid, Part D and supplemental plans?
- Should I sign up for Parts A or B if I’m still working?
- What are the Medicare enrollment deadlines for 2015?
A free report has been prepared that answers these questions and more …
It’s available at no cost and at no obligation to Minnesota residents who turn 65 in 2015.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover in your free copy of the new Special Report, Medicare Made Simple:
- What’s the difference between Medicare Parts A, B, and D? See page 2
- When is the best time to sign up for Medicare? Hint: It’s often a good idea to sign up early. How early? Get the facts on page 5
- Can Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage be combined with other plans, for maximum benefits? Find out on page 2
- You may know that Medigap plans are Medicare Supplemental Insurance. But here in Minnesota, two additional kinds of plans are available. What are they? See for yourself on page 3
- If you miss a deadline for enrolling in Part B, you not have coverage until July 1, up to 15 months. Find out how to avoid this potentially costly mistake on page 6
- What if you need help paying for Medicare? Minnesota offers at least two programs you should know about (and you’ll find them on page 6).
- If you or your spouse are still working, should you enroll in Medicare? It depends. See page 7 for guidance
To get your free copy and gain instant access to “Medicare Made Simple,” please email us your request.
Or, to request your free copy of the special report rushed to you by U.S. Mail, please call 651-797-6017.
Your privacy is 100% assured, of course. We will never share your name or other information with anyone else – ever.
Joshua Haberman and Todd Bacon
Independent Licensed Insurance Agents
Members: National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), Business Network International (BNI), National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Minnesota Assocation of Health Underwriters (MAHU).
Undoubtedly you’ve seen the articles saying that not getting enough care about soundness may add your risk of infinite health woes. With the market flooded with varied web-sites selling sundry drugs, purchasing remedies online is no longer a problem for common man. What can we purchase without recipe? For instance Some medicines used to treat bacterial infections, such as certain respiratory infections. Flagyl does not work for colds and similar maladies. Viagra which is used to treat impotence and other states when erection is of low quality. Cialis is a remedy prescribed to treat divers problems. What do you already know about www cialis com coupon? What do you have to study about www cialis com free sample? The signs of sexual diseases in men include impossibility to get an orgasm despite adequate sexual stimulation. Is it strong? Any sexual appeal must be evaluated. In point of fact, a medic reviews found that up to half of men on such preparation experience side effects. Are you considering to purchase drugs, such as Cialis, online? Do not take more of Cialis or any other medicament than is recommended. This article reviewed some great information to bear in mind, as well as how you can find options to buy medicines.